Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cheesy pun

Consider...

Warning: May smell like feet.

versus

Warning: May smell like feat.

Cambridge dictionaries defines feat [noun] as: 'something difficult, needing a lot of skill, strength, bravery, etc. to achieve'.

Maintaining an entire blog about cheese is no mean feat.

You know, having to explain the pun really takes the fun out of it. Ugh. Fine. I'll shut up now.

No, actually, I won't. I have one more thing to share with the group before I go.

A conversation:
What was that?
I don’t know. I was too busy talking to Bignose.
I think it was ‘Blessed are the cheesemakers’.
Ah, what’s so special about the cheesemakers?
Well, obviously, it’s not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 11:14 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, are you sure this "pun" doesn't just make us look like we can't spell at a third grade level?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home