Friday, June 24, 2005

Cheese Woes

First woe:

I had a brick of marble cheddar in the fridge at work. Yesterday, I took it home because that's where the bread is. This morning, I got to work and realized the cheese was still in my bag. So I had to throw it out. Wah.

Second, and bigger, woe:

Why can't pizza and clean teeth peacefully co-exist? Last night on my way home from work, I decided that I just wanted to chill for the evening. That meant not cooking dinner. So I grabbed a slice of pizza from Pizza Pizza near my house and proceeded to eat it. The cheese on the pizza was so hot that it burned the roof of my mouth. So now my upper-right palette is swollen and extremely tender, which makes it difficult and painful to brush my teeth properly, eat anything that isn't liquid, and even swallow.

Stinkin' cheese.

4 Comments:

At 6/26/2005 6:24 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

It's such a tragedy to throw away cheese. Poor cheese. Probably felt all unwanted and worthless, slowly growing mold all night.

 
At 7/03/2005 12:04 AM, Blogger SJ said...

Maybe it liked it back in the office, and just wanted to return there...

 
At 7/04/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I guess I can find solace in the fact that it wasn't high-quality cheese.

 
At 7/28/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger Mind Sprite said...

I tragically lost a hunk of Mizithra when it hid under a bag of salad and then some lunch meat until it went bad. Bad, bad cheese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home