Friday, October 28, 2005

Little Miss Muffet Sat on Her Tuffet, Eating Her Poutine

I had poutine from Harvey's at lunch today. It wasn't good at all. I don't remember why I decided I liked poutine, but it is such a waste of perfectly delicious cheese curds*.

Cheese curds plain - now that's lovin'!

Writing this post inspired me to look up "whey" in the dictionary to find out what all Miss Muffet was eating. Turns out that whey is a cheese product too. I know, that's probably common knowledge, but now I will think of that nursery rhyme in a whole new way (or whey, as the case may be).

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my best friend used to have a housemate that drank a glass of why every day for nutrition. she was German, though, and they do crazy shit like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home